It’s not about training, it’s about results.
Quite simply, workforce development is a great investment for your organization.
The business case for employee training is easy: If your employees are well trained and generally happy, they will be more engaged and committed to their work. This equals more productivity and that impacts your bottom line. We call that a win for your employees and for your business.
We are miles apart from the dreaded death by PowerPoint.
In fact, our sessions are fun, interactive and engaging. Our goal is always to cover the key content, but we do it in a way that allows attendees to participate during the session and leave with ideas they can implement back on the job.
What people are saying about our training:
- Amanda Haddaway was the best trainer any of us could have asked for. She encouraged everyone to tell their own stories, gave advice and presented the material very well. 5 STARS FOR HER!!!!! JUST AN AMAZING JOB. I came back and told everyone in my office how great she was. She is one of the main reasons I would recommend the training to others in my organization and outside of my organization. Thank you!
- Trainer was extremely knowledgeable. I want to grow up and be just like her. She did a fantastic job and kept the group engaged.
- The content was great. Amanda was an amazing instructor.
- The Instructor, Amanda Haddaway, was terrific. She had a great way of incorporating real life stories with the information she was teaching that made it engaging and memorable. I enjoyed the fact that she used group exercises instead of role playing.
- Amanda was wonderful! Very open and she really knew the materials in depth and was able to give practical applications, examples and guidance to many if not all attendees. I found her presentation extremely engaging and easy to follow.
- The instructor was superb. She exhibited an expert knowledge of the material. In addition she was an excellent instructor who had control of the classroom and provided the information in an informative and interactive manner.
AWESOME class! The instructor was very knowledgeable and professional.
It was very obvious that Amanda is an expert on this topic & completely current in all the information and examples presented! Kudos Amanda on an exceptional presentation! Keep up the great work!
Amanda Haddaway was a fantastic facilitator. Very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, handled questions well and made the topic interesting and relative. She did research
on our organization to make the topics relate-able. Great job!
We work with clients to develop customized training offerings that work for them.
Most courses are available in 2-3 hour, 1/2 day and full-day training formats.
For detailed course descriptions and pricing, please contact us.
Some of our recent course topics include:
- Performance management
- Employment law
- Management, leadership and supervision
- Communication skills
- HR skills and competencies
- Harassment prevention
- Interviewing skills
Not sure what you want to cover in training?
You can schedule a free 30-minute call with us to discuss your ideas. We have an instructional designer on staff to help turn your ideas into training.
Who we train
We’ve offered training sessions for managers, employees and HR practitioners in both non-profit, for-profit and governmental organizations.
Additionally, we speak on HR-related topics at conferences and seminars across the country.